Surrounded by trees, there's no better place to watch your family grow than in this superb, modern hills home.
Designed for busy families, this is the perfect place to come home to after a hectic day – pour yourself a glass of wine and relax, while watching the sun set through the trees. You'll enjoy the simple things in life – a long soak in the free-standing bath, cooking and baking with the kids in your chef's kitchen, weekend entertaining with friends and enjoying a morning coffee in the alfresco with birds singing in the background.
Spend quality time with little ones as you walk them to nearby schools, ride bikes with them to Rushton Park, or take them for a hike along one the many Hills walking trails. Once they're teenagers they can hibernate with their friends in the teenager's retreat and your serenity will remain perfectly intact while you entertain friends in the main living areas.
With the Kelmscott shopping precinct a handy 2.5kms from the home, don't miss this opportunity to secure a Country lifestyle with City convenience!
For the Cook -
• Huge, modern kitchen with servery to alfresco
• Gas and water available to alfresco
• Two 600mm ovens – yes, two!
• Butler's pantry
• Stone benchtops
For the Kids –
• Spacious backyard
• Games/rumpus/teenagers retreat
• Study/office/toy room
• 3 large kids bedrooms
• 1.6kms to Rushton Park
• 500m to Good Shepherd Primary School
• 1.5kms to Kelmscott Primary School
For the Worker –
• Large office space to run your business
• Kitchen office nook to check your emails while engaging with the family
• Extra deep garage to store the toys and tools
• Low maintenance gardens mean you can relax on weekends, OR
• Create your own version of Eden in the beautiful Hills soil.
For the Parents –
• 3 flexible living spaces to enjoy
• Luxury free-standing bath
• Walk-in His/Her Wardrobes
• Ensuite with separate toilet
For the Family –
• Ducted RC air-conditioning throughout
• Large family bathroom
• Separate kids area for a harmonious home
• Large laundry with walk in linen
The property is being sold by Open Negotiation on the 29 November at 6:00pm, unless sold prior.
Maggie Burke 0419 939 110